WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY?
Is The Scripture Sufficient?
Many today are seeking some second blessing...beyond the Scriptures. They seek some extra knowledge, extra insight and extra security.
What Does The Bible Say?
II Peter 1:2-4 says... "May grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us to His own glory and excellence, by which He has granted to us His precious and very great promise, that through these you may escape from the corruption that is in the world because of passion and become partakers of the divine nature."
In these passages we learn:
1. Grace comes in the knowledge of God.
2. Peace comes in the knowledge of God.
3. He has granted ALL things pertaining to life and Godliness. If He has given us all things, what would be left that we have not received?
4. We receive all things through knowledge of Him.
5. What he gives us is precious and very great.
6. This promise enables us to escape sin.
7. This gift enables us to become one with God.
What more could you want?